LESTAS Inc. (“LESTAS”) recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of users that is obtained and used in work, and does so according to the rules set forth below.
- Collection of Personal Information
- We will acquire personal information appropriately without any impropriety.
- Use of Personal Information
- When we acquire personal information from our customer, we use that information only within the scope required to achieve the intended purpose, such as sending materials and replying to requests or queries regarding estimates. When using personal information for purposes not specified below, we will only do so upon obtaining permission from the information holder.
- Protection of Personal Information
- We will take necessary and appropriate measures to protect personal information from leakage, loss, or damage.
- Delegation of Personal Information
- In case we delegate part or all of the personal information to a third party, we will strictly inspect and supervise the third party so that the delegated personal information is protected properly.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We do not provide any personal information to third parties without the permission of the information holder, unless otherwise stipulated in regulations such as the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- Disclosure and Amendment of Personal Information
- If requested by an information holder to disclose their personal information, we will immediately disclose the information. If we cannot confirm that the person making the request is the information holder, we will not fulfill the request. If there is any mistake in the personal information and the person requests that we amend, add, or delete that information, we will immediately investigate and take the necessary actions. If we cannot confirm that the person making the request is the information holder, we will not fulfill the request. Please contact us about the above requests or if you have any questions regarding our handling of personal information.
- Regarding Access Analysis Tools
- Change of Policy
- The content of this policy is subject to change. Policy changes will take effect from the time they are posted on this website, unless otherwise specified.